No one really needs me.
I do. I need you.
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ rami kadi s/s 2013
This is Patrick!
- he is rather tall
- he likes Caramel Macchiatto
- he always has a whip cream stache everytime he drinks coffee!
- every Friday when he comes into the shop we always give him HELLUH whip that we had to use an extra cup just to pour the drink in LOL
This is Tammy!
- She is my [abusive] wife~♥
:D pretty much sums up our relationship! Yup!
- Last week in class: 6 people
- This week in class: 106 people, 5 dogs, 2 cats, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Laurell K. Hamilton, Blood Noir
Nov. 29, 2013 - BLACK FRIDAY (first & last picture)
- 2AM to 4PM shift = DEAD
- A ZONE: i was there for about 1 hour (covering for Shannon) just tidying and whatnot until I saw the sushi worker guy from Arigato Sushi (who always kept eyeing me every damm time i go there -_-) waved hi and introduced himself (BUT I FORGOT HIS NAME LOL #sorrynotsorry) and then said, “Oh you always come by the shop…You’re really pretty.” I awkwardly said thanks and slipped away LOL
- K-ZONE: My kiddy zone! :3 Kimihiko was fixing A-side and I was on B-side while Jack was on the B-side of cut & sewn. We said hi and then Jack turned to Kimihiko and said, “Mrs. Black Friday.” Kimihiko was apparently Mr. Black Friday when he was working at Powell [which he admits he loves to brag about LOL oh Kimmy~] SO yeeaaa…..Jack told me that I’m one of the nominees for..Mrs. Black Friday…LOL I GUESS?
- MODing Men Side: so far I’ve been practicing MODing and it’s been going okay. Just gotta be more aware of how many people I have, where each person is place and when their breaks are.
—>Pearl, my “mentor”, gave Kristi, my buddy, and I a little om nom :3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US WITH MODing!
- YARD HOUSE: after the madness my friend from math class came and picked me up and we got dinner @ Yard House. It was pretty bomb after that 14 hour shift!
Nov. 30, 2013 - “BLACK SATURDAY” [middle 2 pics]
- 5AM to 2PM = Semi-dead
- during my 1 hour “lunch” break i knocked out for 30 minutes w/ my QLOworker in the break room; got up and then got Starbucks
- helped an old lady find that one [ugly mustard] yellow fluffy fleece jacket and she was helluh happy which made me smile; that got me through the day
Dec. 6th, 2013 - Outting w/ bestfriend
- TUNGKEE in Milpitas; it was so bomb for it was cold as fck
- PEET’S COFFEE; tried their Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte (it was aiiight) OMG their workers looked so depressing..jeethus -__-” such a happy place to go to!
- Great Mall; tried looking for new shoes for work but failed for they didnt have [Nike] moccasins :( I was debating about getting Roshes but errone @ UNiQLO has them..
- D&B; played [racing] arcade games which i beat his ass at! BWUAHAHHAHA i win mofo!
Finally got to hang out with this foo! It was nice catching up and getting to vent about life and shiet xD